Do you have a strategic and analytical mindset? Do you possess a proactive and outgoing attitude and thrive in a data-driven decision making environment? Do you fancy a career as a consultant in Denmark’s largest retailer? Then you might be our new colleague.
We are looking for a business minded colleague to be part of Nearfood Commercial, where you will be directly supporting and consulting our Category Director in Nearfood. Tasks includes driving projects across Category Manager areas in Nearfood, conducting analytical support to category management projects and be overall responsible in the team as a PMO. All with the aim of making a difference for our customers. As a Consultant in Nearfood you will also work closely with our in-house consultancy team Commercial Development.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Category Director of Nearfood.
- Analyzing and optimizing customer experience from a data-driven perspective.
- Driving execution of projects across Nearfood.
- Project management responsible across the Nearfood Team.
- Supporting strategic projects in the Commercial organization with data driven insights.
Your skills and background
You have a Master’s degree within business or economics (e.g. cand.oecon, cand.merc, cand.scient or the like). Preferably, you have a couple of years’ of experience as a consultant or in a similar role, where you have acquired the necessary skills to succeed as a consultant. Alternatively, you compromise your lack of experience by being a top-performer and by having relevant experience in a student job during your studies.
You also have a natural interest in data and how it can be utilized to create business impact. At the same time, you have an ability to deal with complex data and digest them into understandable and presentable overviews to fuel solid informed business decisions. Your IT-skills are well above average – particularly in Excel and PowerPoint. You have an analytical mindset, a structured way of working and are a real problem-solver.
As you will interact with many stakeholders in the organization, you must have personal presence and the ability to present your points convincingly. You are curious of nature and have an eagerness to take on a very steep learning-curve. Finally, you should have a ‘self-starter attitude’ and can independently focus, see opportunities and invite yourself to the table.
We offer you
- An exciting career in an international company in continued growth.
- Close collaboration and sparring with the Category Director of Nearfood.
- A diversified job that will challenge your strategic and analytical mindset, giving you the opportunity to take on a steep learning curve – both personally and professionally.
- To be part of a dynamic team.
- An attractive wage page with various benefits – e.g. discount schemes in all of Salling Group’s formats.
Are you the person for the job?
Send your application, resume and a copy of your grades as soon as possible – and no later than August 14th, 2023 – through the link on this page.
Please note that applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis and therefore the job application may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have proceeded with candidates to the screening or interview phase.
Feel free to contact Category Director Rasmus Nielsen Kusk, at +45 2365 8268 or Head of Commercial Development & Support Simon Schou Juliussen, at +45 6167 0369 if you have further inquiries on the position.