At Copenhagen Data we are always looking for new talent – with or without technical ballast. We are a growing team of talented data consultants. Joining Copenhagen Data means joining an organization full of opportunities and personal development.
An indispensable talent – from day one
As a data consultant, you will be an important part of the team from day one. You will start working on a project from the beginning and immediately gain practical experience with your team. Therefore, you must be motivated by the process of ‘learning by doing’.
Working on our data projects requires independency, technical abilities, and a solid business understanding. A lot of your work will take place in collaboration with your project team, so you should also thrive in a group work setting. You do not need years of experience from working with data nor a large technical ballast. We will gradually educate you so you will master the required disciplines. Many of our talented data consultants started as entry-level talents. The development opportunities are broad, as long as you are motivated to learn.
Who are you?
We are excited to find out! We evaluate every candidate individually based on their profile and our expectations to the position. The most important thing is that you are motivated and interested in learning how to innovate and streamline data while creating value for our clients.
The work assignments of an entry-level talent are broad, as they vary from project to project. Below you can see the most common assignments you will work on at Copenhagen Data.
- Analysis of business needs through interviews and workshops
- Elaboration of solution proposals through design of components that supports business needs
- Organization of implementation plans for our gradual deliveries
- Development of processes for collecting and quality checking data
- Implementation of systems and processes for creating and maintaining transversal business data
- Modelling of data for usage in reporting or statistical models
- Ad-hoc development of standard reports and presentations
- Testing of statistical models for process automation
- Preparation of handover documentation for clients
- Planning/implementing initiatives to introduce solutions to end-users
How to apply