As Junior Power Trader you will join an ambitious team with experienced colleagues who strive to be the best. Join our high-performing team and excel your trading career with us.
Junior Power Trader
We are looking for a full time Junior Power Trader who is ready to learn the specifics of the Power Trading Market. You will be given the opportunity to take on responsibility from day one and have the chance to develop both professionally and personally.
The position is at entry level, so do not hesitate to apply if you have an interest in Power Trading, Financial Markets and a Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or similar. If you have the attitude to learn, we will teach you everything.
The position is based in Aarhus together with the rest of the team. An ideal opportunity to join a fast growing company and learn the specifics of trading and join an ambitious team of four experienced colleagues, who strive to be the best.
Working in MFT Energy
You will be part of a young and vibrant working environment in the heart of Aarhus, where you can get a hands-on feel on a variety of tasks in a fast-growing company. MFT Energy is a transparent and flat organization with entrepreneurship at the heart. We are 99 employees in total, and have offices in Aarhus, Istanbul, Athens, Noosa and Singapore + several remote colleagues working from all over the world. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to become the best – our belief is that this is done via a fair organizational structure, with the right people and based on the right values. We are a truly international company with entrepreneurship at heart.
- Tools and sparring to kick-start your career in European power trading
- A competitive and entrepreneurial work environment
- Professional and committed colleagues with high ambitions
- Great opportunities for both professional and personal development
- The chance to one day have ownership within the company
- An office in the heart of Aarhus C
- MFT Workspace with the opportunity to work from home
- Daily trading and optimization of positions
- Development and implementation of trading strategies
- Risk evaluation versus potential return
- Participate in the shift rotation for weekends, however there are no evening or night shifts.
- Personal and professional development
- Ad hoc tasks
- You have an interest in financial markets, sports betting, poker or similar
- You are competitive by nature and always challenge status quo
- You are a strong team player but can also work independently
- You have an analytical hands-on go-getter mindset
- You hold a Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or similar.
This is a plus but not a prerequisite. We can teach you what you need to know. The main criteria is that you have a huge interest in the market and what to contribute to our trading journey.
If you think there is a fit between our values and your aspirations, we will be looking forward to receiving your application with a cover letter, CV and diploma. Deadline for applications is 20 June 2022. We are looking to hire in August or September 2022. For any questions, please contact CCO and partner, Cagdas Ates at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis.