Do you want to join a start-up, and be an integral part of the development and maturing of the finance department? Are you passionate about the energy markets? Are you ambitious and hard working? Then we would like to get to know you!
Join the adventure
Nitor Energy was founded in 2017 as a software provider for the fast-paced and ever-changing energy markets. We have now launched our own commodity trading desks and are looking for skilled and talented employees to come join us on our journey.
Right now, we are looking for a Student Employee for our Finance Team who is highly motivated and dedicated to start a career within the energy business. You will be an integral part of the daily operations and a key player in the future development of the department. You will receive on-the-job training within the appropriate accounting and finance elements of the position. Additionally, you will have ongoing sparring and mentoring with both highly skilled colleagues and the head of the department. The job also contains elements of SQL coding, which you will be introduced to as well.
We invest in our people, and have been fortunate enough to hire great students in past, so you can expect a career path to be developed in cooperation with you. Constant growth and new opportunities to learn will keep your job challenging and interesting. The only limit is your own appetite.
Your main working areas
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of balance and bank accounts
- Assist in the development and automation of Back- and Middle-Office operations.
What we expect
- You have a background in Business Administration, Finance or Economics or similar, and preferably you are on your 4th or 5th semester
- You can work approximately 15 hours a week
- That you are detail oriented and get things done
- That you are a strong team player
- That you have a winning mentality and is willing to take on responsibility
What we offer
- Highly flexible working hours, and off course time off in exam periods
- Extensive opportunities for personal development and career growth, both within finance and trading
- The opportunity to contribute and make your own mark on the department’s development
- A great and fun work environment
- Office location in the heart of Aarhus.
Application deadline: 20-06-2023 but applications will be reviewed continuously.
Expected start date: as soon as possible.
For any questions, please contact our Head of Finance and Accounting, Alexander May, +45 27740935